Writing Project’s open workshops are all-day, half-day or evening sessions and are held all over the UK.
We keep the groups small – no more than twelve people – and we concentrate on providing you with practical writing skills that you can apply across all your content; from annual reports to website text, from emails to instruction manuals, we can help make your words more engaging, positive and effective.
The focus will be on some of the following key elements:
- Clarity – seeing how simplicity, clarity and precision equal successful writing.
- Structure – demonstrating how to make ideas flow seamlessly and effortlessly.
- The Passive Voice – explaining why it’s a Bad Thing and how to avoid it.
- Your Audience – looking at ways to identify and connect with your target market.
- Proofreading – learning how an organisation’s words reflect its professionalism.
For details of our Open Workshops, join our mailing list: